John Deere 50773583 - Product Specialist, MyJohnDeere.com in Bruchsal, Germany
John Deere is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land - those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world's dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure.
John Deere International GmbH (JDIN) is a subsidiary of Deere & Company, Moline, Illinois, the largest manufacturer of agricultural machinery worldwide. We are responsible for the sale of agricultural and turf machinery in parts of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Due to international company activities and to comprehensive support and training, John Deere employees have best chances to advance in their career and to develop personally. You will find a dynamic and innovative environment, which will develop and challenge your initiative and creativity.
To add to our multi-national team we are looking for a
myJohnDeere.com / Offboard Solution Specialist (m/w)
based in Germany (Bruchsal/Walldorf)
• Development of local sales strategies for John Deere off-board solutions such as the John Deere Operations Center (MyJohnDeere.com).
• Dealer support for the support of reference companies and key account companies.
• Implementing the developed sales strategies together with the John Deere distribution partners.
• Conduct product training for John Deere distributors, customers, partners, etc.
• Assisting John Deere distributors with local exhibitions and product demonstrations.
• Responsibility for product-related communication with the development teams and the R2 Sales & Marketing Center.
• University degree in agricultural science or agricultural economics
• Strong interest in optimizing agricultural production processes based on data-driven decision support
• Strong interest in innovative technologies for agricultural management and management of agricultural contractors
• Practical experience with farms and / or agricultural contractors
• Secure communication with customers and distributors
If you like working in an international environment and enjoy engaging in challenging projects, then we would be glad to receive your application.