John Deere ICT Risk Control Manager in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Welcome to John Deere, the leading manufacturer of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 73,500 employees worldwide, we generate total sales of $39 billion. Join us and be key in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
Luxembourg is the European Headquarters for John Deere Financial. The primary activity is providing financial services to customers and dealers who want to finance John Deere equipment. John Deere Bank SA holds a full banking license and is regulated by the CSSF, to strengthen our control framework we are looking for an:
ICT RISK CONTROL OFFICER
The ICT risk control officer will report directly to the managing director and act as a second line of defense for Information & Communication Technology (“ICT”) risks and advise the authorized management on the Luxembourg related requirements and risks.In this role you will perform assessments, provide recommendation, and monitor the implementation of adequate controls to mitigate risks in the ICT area and assist regional & global IT operation teams for administering IT and cloud activities.You will ensure that all risks are managed in compliance with the bank policies, laws and regulatory requirements and business continuity. In charge of our outsourcing governance, you will manage our vendors both IT and non-IT and ensure that outsourcing risk assessments are fully reviewed and updated on a regular basis for all outsourced applications and/or services. Finally, you will facilitate the business continuity, the disaster recovery planning and arrangements including scheduled testing and issue remediation tracking.
What It Takes:
• Master’s degree in one of those following areas: finance, business administration, economics, law and or IT
• Min of 5 years in a similar position within a regulated environment
• Sound understanding of ICT and related operational practices
• Familiarity with banking regulatory environment
• Understanding of risk management in the context of broader control functions of a bank (audit, compliance)
• Capacity to solve problems, identify options and propose innovative solutions, self-starter approach
• Excellent time management skills, prioritization, ability to perform quality work within tight deadlines
• Ability to collaborate as well as working independently
• Fluency in English. French being an asset.
What You’ll Get:
• An attractive compensation package including variable pay program
• Competitive pension, holidays, life cover/income protection benefits
• Flexible working solutions to balance family and career
We look forward to your application!