John Deere Intern - Accounting (m/f) in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Welcome to John Deere, the leading manufacturer of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 73,500 employees worldwide, we generate total sales of $39 billion. Join us and be key in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
John Deere Luxembourg is the European Headquarters for John Deere Financial, part of John Deere, the world’s leading producer of agricultural equipment with total net sales and revenues of US$ 30 billion last year. Our primary activity is providing financial services to John Deere customers and John Deere dealers who want to finance John Deere equipment. As of now, we are offering an:
INTERNSHIP ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
What You’ll Do:
• Be responsible for booking accounting entries such as administration expenses, accruals, prepayments, loans, VAT, etc.
• Prepare reconciliation of accounting balances, review financial information, such as Trial Balances and ad-hoc analysis
• Assist in all day-to-day needed operations of an Accounting Department, seeking guidance for more complex transactions
• Help to prepare periodic management reportin
• Exposure to multi-cultural environment
What It Takes:
• IT skills: MS Office pack (macro is a plus), Power Point, SAP or any other global accounting software is a plus
• Solid understanding of accounting principles
• Accurate, conscientious and detail oriented with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Capacity to solve problems, identify options and propose solutions
• Strong analytical and communication skills, team player
• Enrolment at University master´s degree or completed degree in Accounting / Finance discipline
• Fluency in English is essential (both spoken and written), any other language is an asset
• Highly accountable for his/her personal outcomes
With this internship you have the opportunity to get an extensive insight into the daily work in a globally operating organization. Due to your involvement in on-going projects, we make sure that you gain important expertise and practical project experience.
We look forward to your application!