John Deere Wholesale Credit Analyst Support (m/f) in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Welcome to John Deere, the leading manufacturer of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 73,500 employees worldwide, we generate total sales of $39 billion. Join us and be key in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
Luxembourg is the European Headquarters for John Deere Financial. The primary activity is providing financial services to customers and dealers who want to finance John Deere equipment. The Wholesale Credit Division of John Deere Bank is responsible for managing the credit relationship with the European John Deere dealer and distributor network and their need for inventory financing. For that purpose, we have a local presence in our core markets that cover Europe, Africa and the Middle East, supported by a central Wholesale credit department located in Luxembourg.
WHOLESALE CREDIT ANALYST SUPPORT (M/F)
What You’ll Do:
• Support the Credit Analysis team in preparation of credit reviews, including input of financial statements, collection of relevant data, and competition of documentation checks. Perform less complex credit reviews and provide relevant recommendations to the management
• Assist with ongoing account administration related to collateral protection (inventory inspections), securities management and invoice processing
• Support the preparation of different reports and statistics on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as required under the direction of the Manager Wholesale Credit Administration
• Participate in the development, testing and implementation of risk control systems to ensure that credit requirements are met in all new credit applications
• Support the review and update of credit procedures
• Develop and maintain relationships with the country Wholesale teams and all other units at John Deere
What It Takes:
• Degree in Finance or Business Administration, supported by a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the finance industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Accurate, well organized, flexible and a good team player
• High level of analytical skills and competence in data analysis. Profound knowledge of MS Excel and some understanding of financial analysis
• Fluent in English and French, German, Spanish or Italian
What You Will Get:
• An attractive compensation package including variable pay program
• Competitive pension, holidays, life cover/income protection benefits
• Flexible working solutions to balance family and career
• Development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations
We look forward to your application!