John Deere TRAINING COORDINATOR (m/f) in Poznań, Poland
Welcome to John Deere, the leading innovator of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 70,000 employees worldwide, we develop and produce connected and technologically advanced machines with a total sales of $35,5 billion. By joining us you grow individually and become a key contributor in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
In accordance with the development of the John Deere Polska Business Service Center office in Poznan we are currently seeking candidates for the position of:
Training Coordinator (m/f)
What You’ll Do
The general task of Training Coordinator is to provide service for units of John Deere and maintaining good relations with business partners.
In addition, you will:
· Organizing trainings for dealers, customers and employees in Region 2
· Monitor the DBS support inbox and provide timely support to authors
· Maintain access rights to ensure that users have the appropriate level of access
· Support field dealers and managers with training queries and training administration in internal system
· Cooperating with internal and external providers and trainers
· Responsible for classroom/training event administration (taking enrollment, completing exit evaluations)
What It Takes
We need an excellent communicator in English, who thrives on solving problems and working in an international team environment.
· Administrative or Technical or University Degree
· Administrative experience e.g. planning activities in company
· Good English written & spoken
· Team player, positive attitude
· IT affinity, readiness to learn
· Solution-oriented way of working
Advanced knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint