John Deere Engineering Manager (m/f) in Poznan, Poland
Welcome to John Deere, the leading manufacturer of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 73,500 employees worldwide, we generate total sales of $39 billion. Join us and be key in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
In accordance with the development of the John Deere Polska Business Service Center office in Poznan we are currently seeking candidates for the position of:
Engineering Manager (m/f)
As an Engineering Manager you will lead a (scrum/Kanban) team of Infrastructure Engineers within the Voice Services Product and the Regional Infrastructure & Operations Edge Shared Services Product.
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
•Support the Group Engineering Manager or other Engineering Managers and the business and acts as a servant leader to their product team(s)
•Ensure adherence to technical standards that will promote security, quality, delivery and cost effectiveness
•Ensure scrum teams align their efforts to the needs of the business and work within the framework of overall IT strategy
•Managing the staffing strategy to ensure delivery teams have the team members with the right technical skills for the product. Focus on long term talent development
•Promoting and influencing the DevOps mindset in the team and encourage the agile culture among teams. Focus on metrics and feedback loops.
•Support continuous improvement activities for tools/processes used by the delivery team
What Skills You Need:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience,
• Strong senior team leadership experience,
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies,
• Practical knowledge of leveraging DevOps culture & practice,
• Proven deep experience working in an Agile environment,
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills,
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong ability to prioritize,
• Fluent English is a must, good German would be an asset,
What You’ll Get:
• Stable employment with great international atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
• Labor contract with attractive benefit package
• Flexible working hours
You strive to make a difference to our customers, dealers and the company? Then we would be glad to receive your application online through John Deere jobs.