John Deere Metrics Expert in Tarnowo Podgorne, Poland
Welcome to John Deere, the leading innovator of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 70,000 employees worldwide, we develop and produce connected and technologically advanced machines with a total sales of $35,5 billion. By joining us you grow individually and become a key contributor in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
In accordance with the development of the John Deere Polska Business Service Center office in Poznan we are currently seeking candidates for the position of:
Metrics Expert (m/w)
• Monitors and analyzes of Web traffic. Collects and analyzes customer feedback. Recommends and implements Web site improvements.
• Analyzes processes and procedures for creating and maintaining content. Recommends and implements process improvements.
• Gathers, defines, evaluates, and documents content and functionality requirements that meet the needs of customers, channel partners, or stakeholders.
• Develops, executes and analyzes online promotions (e.g. SEO, banner ads, paid word searches, etc.).
• Identifies with eBusiness and planning team content and campaign improvements based on metrics.
• Stays abreast of Internet best practices and industry innovations. Is proficient with relevant software programs and trains others as needed (internally and externally).
What Skills You Need:
• University degree in Business, Management, Information Technology, Marketing or Art.Discipline.
• Experience working with templates, grids and layout systems to support design of internet applications .
• Knowledge of direct response and web-based marketing strategies and techniques .
• Experience in web analytics and key performance indicator analysis
• Project management experience.
• Solution-oriented & Results driven mindset .
• Perfect communication skills in English is a must.
What You’ll Get :
• Stable employment with great international atmosphere and ethical corporate culture.
• Labor contract with attractive benefit package.
• Flexible working hours.
You strive to make a difference to our customers, dealers and the company? Then we would be glad to receive your application online through John Deere jobs.