John Deere Harvesting Territory Manager (m/f/d) North - East Germany in Walldorf, Germany
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centres at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fibre and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 178-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work.
John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG serves as our Sales & Marketing competency center for Europe, North Africa, Middle East as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and counts about 320 employees who support our dealers to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Effective immediately, the John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG is looking for an
Harvesting Territory Manager (m/f/d)
North – East Germany
• driving profitable product sales and market share growth for combines and SPFH in your area of responsibility
• developing new and maintaining existing relationships with customers for harvesting equipment whilst ensuring support from the dealer network.
• working closely together with dealers on areas such as sales management, marketing and product trainings
What Skills You Need:
• successful completion of agronomy, agriculture, business economics studies or an equivalent background,
• experience in the field of agricultural machinery and/or sales with regular customer contact, knowledge of our channel partners and a broad product knowledge,
• Fluent in German and a good command of English
• good interpersonal skills to develop lasting customer and dealer relationships,
• ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as a high level of self-motivation, customer-orientation and winning attitude to ensure customer demands are served at peak levels,
• strong communication skills,
• willingness to travel frequently and work within different teams,
• eagerness to learn.
What You’ll Get:
• an attractive compensation package including variable pay program,
• a competitive pension, holiday entitlement as well as a wide range of further benefits,
• multiple development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations.
If you like working in an international environment and enjoy engaging in challenging projects, then we would be glad to receive your application online through John Deere jobs.
For more information feel free to reach out to: HR_Walldorf@JohnDeere.com
Posting period until 28 September 2021