John Deere Intern Customer Support (m/f/d) in Walldorf, Germany
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centres at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fibre and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 178-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work.
John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG serves as our Sales & Marketing competency center for Europe, North Africa, Middle East as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and counts about 320 employees who support our dealers to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Effective immediately for 6 months, the John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG is looking for a
Intern Customer Support (m/f/d)
•w ork on regional customer support reports
•c ontinuous improvement on dashboard customer support analytics
• MS Office – especially advanced PowerPoint skills and creative ideas
What Skills You Need:
•p ursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Ag Systems Technology, Ag Economics, Ag Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Marketing Analytics or related degree
•u nderstanding of database structure
•d ata analytic skills
• Power BI Knowledge
•b e able to transform requirements in technical definitions
What You’ll Get:
• an attractive internship compensation
• intriguing tasks, compelling projects and a genuine glimpse into the profession
• a varied multi-national work environment marked by diversity
• multiple development and learning opportunities within a global player
• an appreciative and respectful social interaction
• 35 hours per week
This internship will be based in Walldorf.
If you are interested in this internship, we are looking forward to your application.
Please be sure to include the following:
• cover letter/letter of motivation & Curriculum Vitae
• desired period/duration of internship & earliest possible start date
• university enrollment certificate
• overview of marks/grades & academic regulations/ examination regulations or internship guidelines
This is not what you are looking for? Feel free to use our Job Alert feature to receive notifications as soon as new postings are made in your area of interest!