John Deere Product Sales Intern (m/f/d) in Walldorf, Germany
Welcome to John Deere, the leading innovator of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 70,000 employees worldwide, we develop and produce connected and technologically advanced machines with a total sales of $35,5 billion. By joining us you grow individually and become a key contributor in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG serves as our Sales & Marketing competency center for Europe, North Africa, Middle East as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and counts about 320 employees who support our dealers to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
To add to our multi-national team we are looking for a:
Product Sales Intern (m/w/d)
• Your role is to support a product launch roadshow going through multiple countries in Western and Central Europe.
• You will support dealer training on new products, ensuring our dealer sales professionals are fully confident to show and demonstrate these to their customers.
• You will support introduction events in each country with logistics and machine demonstrations during the events.
• The internship runs for 6 months from December 2021 to May 2022
What Skills You Need:
• You have a good working knowledge of tractors & other agricultural equipment.
• You are in possession of the driver license Class T, ideally CE.
• You have an inquisitive mind and love learning & trying out new things.
• You are interested in an international business environment
• You bring along self-confidence and the ability to work both independently and in a team
• You have a good command of English as well as other European languages
What You’ll Get:
• An international environment
• 35 hours per week
• 50% discount at the cafeteria
• Weekly interns gathering
• Public transport connections
This internship will be based in Walldorf. If you are interested in this internship, we are looking forward to your application. Please be sure to include the following:
• Cover letter/letter of motivation & Curriculum Vitae
• Desired period/duration of internship & earliest possible start date
• University enrollment certificate
• Overview of marks/grades & academic regulations/ examination regulations or internship guidelines
This is not what you are looking for? Feel free to use our Job Alert feature to receive notifications as soon as new postings are made in your area of interest!