John Deere Mar Com Photo & Video Specialist (m/f/d) in Walldorf, Georgia
Welcome to John Deere, the leading innovator of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 70,000 employees worldwide, we develop and produce connected and technologically advanced machines with a total sales of $35,5 billion. By joining us you grow individually and become a key contributor in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG serves as our Sales & Marketing competency center for Europe, North Africa, Middle East as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and counts about 320 employees who support our dealers to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
The John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG is looking for
Mar Com Photo & Video Specialist (m/f/d)
• Lead, organize and conduct photo and video programs including location scouting and equipment sourcing.
• Operational onsite support of shootings.
• Work as part of the Marketing Services and Digital Experience team ensure requested footage is delivered in accurate format.
• Develop a yearly photo -and video plan based on briefings of marketing planning, tactical marketing and factory marketing.
• Source required equipment and requisites from internal – and external stakeholders.
• Process photo and video projects through regional and global marketing teams with support of marketing operation colleagues.
• Lead external agencies to organize, process and implement photo - and video programs.
• Control budget of photo and video programs
What Skills You Need:
• You have completed your studies of Marketing, Business/Management or Agriculture with Focus on Marketing, ideally with a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
• You have an agricultural Background and/or are related to agricultural machinery
• You have a good understanding of digital and social media marketing.
• You have a good understanding and experience of photography and video creation
• You have an inquisitive mind and love learning & trying out new things.
• You have a highly structured approach and a strong eye for detail.
• You bring along self-confidence and the ability to work both independently and, in a team.
• You have very good organizational and project management skills.
• You have a good command of English as well as other European languages
• You like to travel and work in different field locations
What You’ll Get:
• An attractive compensation package including variable pay program,
• A competitive pension, holiday entitlement as well as a wide range of further benefits,
• Multiple development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations.
You strive to make a difference to our customers, dealers and the company? Then we would be glad to receive your application online through John Deere jobs.
For more information feel free to reach out to: HR_Walldorf@JohnDeere.com