John Deere Product Sales Specialist SPFH & Crop Care (m/f/d) in Walldorf, Georgia
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centres at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fibre and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 178-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work.
John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG serves as our Sales & Marketing competency center for Europe, North Africa, Middle East as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and counts about 320 employees who support our dealers to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
The John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG is looking for
Product Sales Specialist SPFH & Crop Care (m/f/d)
• Support our dealers in selling Self-Propelled Forage Harvester as well as Sprayers Equipment in countries of International Sales Western Europe,
• Counsel our channel partners on product and agronomic solutions as well as sales and marketing related matters to optimize their capabilities,
• Support the market share targets by providing in field sales support to dealers with direct customer contact,
• Conduct product trainings to dealer product sales specialists and product demonstrations for potential customers.
What Skills You Need:
• You successfully completed your studies of Agronomy, Agriculture, Business Economics or equivalent,
• You already worked with agricultural equipment especially Self-Propelled Forage Harvester (SPFH),
• You bring along self-confidence and the ability to work independently as well as in a team,
• You are service-driven and able to fluently communicate in English,
• You are willing to travel frequently.
What You’ll Get:
• An attractive compensation package including variable pay program,
• A competitive pension, holiday entitlement as well as a wide range of further benefits,
• Multiple development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations.
You strive to make a difference to our customers, dealers and the company? Then we would be glad to receive your application online through John Deere jobs.
For more information feel free to reach out to: HR_Walldorf@JohnDeere.com