John Deere Sales Training Development Specialist (m/f/d) for Precision Ag Technology in Walldorf, Georgia
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centres at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fibre and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 178-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work.
John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG serves as our Sales & Marketing competency center for Europe, North Africa, Middle East as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and counts about 320 employees who support our dealers to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
The John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG is looking for
Sales Training Development Specialist (m/f/d)
for Precision Ag Technology
• Develops sales curriculums / trainings and performance improvement materials on the assigned products (ppt, course description, assessments) in the right format and in the right time according to the project plan
• Facilitates the publication and handoff process from development to delivery, aligns material and actively seeks feedback with the field team members
• Defines the Sales Training Curriculum for the products in the AOR
• Introduces training KPIs for the AOR in terms of quality and quantity and promotes the availability of new material to different stakeholders
• Operates independently or as part of a team from the initiation through the completion of a project; supports training delivery in the field
What Skills You Need:
• Completed studies in agriculture, mechanical engineering, marketing, management, business administration or comparable studies
• Detailed understanding of agricultural production processes and its small and large grain production systems
• Relevant practical experience with the operation of Precision Ag equipment in the field and market knowledge in the Precision Ag competitive environment
• Very good English skills in word and writing
• Experience in creating presentations using MS PowerPoint
• Ideally experience in presenting in front of groups (e.g. in English)
• Ideally experience in communication and cooperation with farmers, contractors
What You’ll Get:
• An attractive compensation package including variable pay program,
• A competitive pension, holiday entitlement as well as a wide range of further benefits,
• Multiple development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations.
This position is temporary until August 2022 and based in Walldorf.
You strive to make a difference to our customers, dealers and the company? Then we would be glad to receive your application online through John Deere jobs.
For more information feel free to reach out to: HR_Walldorf@JohnDeere.com.